Friday, September 28, 2012

It's All Good

My husband is in a seminar all day, and I have successfully run errands with the kids, and got in a Yoga class, put all of them in Kids Club at 24 Hour Fitness, then took my older son to a Dr. checkup, but was there with all three.  Met my brother in law for pizza, and ran a few more kid friendly errands, overall not bad. 

It is very challenging for me to do any work when I have my kids with me.  A few days ago I was at the park just with the older two, and met a few amazing dads who I talked about what I do and for them to check it out.  I love connecting with people, and I love to just talk about life, it is very easy for me.  Now since I am on my own mission of health and fitness after 3 kids in 4 1/2 years, it just pops into my conversation. 

Today is the second day of my 21 day cleanse and I am totally feeling the effects of my metabolism burning through food, and my digestion getting an overhaul.  Honestly it is nothing extreme, I am still going through my day, and handling all three kids, really grateful to my brother in law for hanging with us and treating us.

So now I am home it is 4pm, and there is tons to do before Shabbat, my husband is usually handling the home front, so today is my day to support him in his business and be a good wife.  He did get the  roast ready and its been in the oven all day - YUM!

I had a very powerful chat with my accountability partner of the business seminar I am in.  A light bulb went off in my head.  One of the most important things to me, is to be genuine, and to be perceived as genuine.  In a way I don't care what people think, but on the other hand, I really want to connect.  We all have stuff, and for me my family and kids are an easy excuse for not getting things done, one that I will powerfully overcome, God Willing, after the holidays, ready to get on track.

I hear our heat is coming back for our Sukkot holiday where we eat in little huts outside of our homes, the nights will be nice, but the days may be intense.  Usually my kids are in school today, but because of the upcoming holiday they don't go back to school until October 10, and the next day is my birthday, and now I am thinking Zip Lining, never done it, there is a place not too far, and its quite reasonable. 

I really love a thrill :)
Happy Day of Rest,]
Have a Fabulous Weekend,
Chag Sameach,
Shabbat Shalom
Lately my friends that have listened to this amazing scientific explanation of the law of attraction are spreading the word, if you want to check it out let me know, I will let you borrow it, very interesting, and very powerful.

 

1 comment: