Friday, September 21, 2012

Scary Brain


I feel blessed being the happiest person in the world, always seeing things positive, and not really wanting to leave my happy space.  However, sometimes reality shows up, and my MO is to FIGURE IT OUT.   (Modus operandi  is a Latin phrase, approximately translated as "method of operation".[1] The term is used to describe someone's habits or manner of working, their method of operating or functioning. In English, it is often shortened to M.O.)

I stay calm, breathe, my brain goes into scenarios, always trusting that the outcome will be ok.  I really do have this unwavering trust in God, the Universe, and all things good, that everything will always turn out for the best.  I love to use the phrase, why worry in advance?  Sometimes life gives you a circumstance where it is not so easy to stay composed.

I do not like to watch news, and I feel that watching TV shows about all the bad things that can happen, get your mind jumping to what if's.

Why am I talking about all this?  I had a Scary Brain moment yesterday, we did not notice that our son Eli Tzvi was sleeping soundly under my daughter's covers, and for some reason we thought he might have walked out the door.  I looked in every closet, under the beds, even got in my car to drive around wondering where he would want to wander off to.  I have had a few moments when he was a toddler that he got away from me, and Thank God, I went into my detective mode, and everything was handled, and he was fine.

As nuts as the household seems at times, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I guess these moments make us feel grateful and appreciative of what we have.  Each morning we should wake up with gratitude, we have so much, but also we have so much to do, so our focus is on the GO.  It is so important to STOP and take a moment to feel good about what you accomplished in your life, and for the life you have. (note to self)

Honesty, Power, Love,
Happy Day of Rest,
Happy Weekend,
Shabbat Shalom

1 comment:

  1. well the first word i saw just my 1st glance was MONEY... am i a bad person?

    Then of course if U go line by line , depends if u start from the top or the bottom buy U can see first LOVE or INTELLIGENCE

    ReplyDelete