Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I LOVE FOOD


I am wearing all white, which is a tradition on this Yom Kippur, day of atonement, where we fat for 24 hours.  I did it! and I feel amazing, Thank God all of our prayers were answered when the weather turned cooler for a couple of days, I hear the heat is coming back tomorrow.

It is really amazing when we make a decision in our head, and we are paying attention, conscious, focused, we will reach our goal, it is inevitable, guaranteed.  Today I proved it to myself, I haven't fasted in 5years, and was wondering how I would feel.  I was keeping busy, I was asked to help with the kids program, and although it wasn't relaxing, the time did fly by.  I had a few times where my stomach was talking to me, but it easily passed.  Our synagogue was packed, many people wearing white, and at the very end this evening you really felt a beautiful energy for the New Year.

I really love food, all kinds of food, I think its one of life's pleasures, and it is so nice to taste it, enjoy it.  I broke my Fast with Watermelon - YUM.  Excess once in a while is moderation, but real, unprocessed food, from all natural sources - that is the deal - I LOVE MY SHAKES :)

I am pumped to get back to work, I have met so many amazing people recently, just being open and sharing my goals and getting to know theirs.  Have you asked yourself, what are your goals?  What is that one thing you really wanted in your life?  A New Career, Better Health and Body, a New Relationship?

You can really have it all, its all about being open.  If we fill up our time and space and energy, there is no room for anything else.

Feeling Blessed and Excited for October,
My Birthday Month,
The Biggest Event of my Business, Extravaganza in Long Beach,
So good to keep looking forward, growing, enjoying every ounce,
#YouCanHaveItAll
Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. Yom Kippur, day of atonement... wao meditation i guess as well on the past and the synagogue was packed: do the synagogue has a special room for the kids to learn in an other wy about their religion with special teachers?

    ReplyDelete