Tuesday, September 4, 2012

AWESOME


Yesterday I was baby free and was wondering what to do for my workout, the classes at my gym were cancelled due to the holiday, and I had the option of the Culver City stairs by myself, and the most important part of any exercise is that you should enjoy it.  I headed down to Santa Monica beach where we have our Fit Club, and were having a dodge ball marathon.  It was a blast, I am sore all over, the sand takes any workout to the next level, adds resistance, my whole body is feeling it.  Sports are an awesome way to get a great workout, that could be a fun option for someone that doesn't like the gym or to work out alone, there are so many options.

My husband just took the kids to school, my baby is taking his morning nap, and I have a moment to write before I head out to my Hot Mama Power Walk.  I feel so blessed to be working with the people in the above picture, not only is everyone happy and positive, they are also working on themselves as well.  There is always room to grow, to transform, to inspire, I am so proud to be part of my Active Nutrition Herbalife Team.  I have always believed in living a healthy active lifestyle, and with my team's support, I am able to show people exactly how to do it, and offer them free amazing workouts, and I am by their side every step of the way.  One of my friends in Atlanta, GA just decided to commit and lose the 30 pounds she has been needing to lose after giving birth to her two girls.  The cool thing is that she is from Poland and did the Herbalife Nutrition Program years ago with great success, I am so happy I am here to guide her in her new stage of mommyhood.

So of course yesterday at dodgeball, I am with people that see me everyday, see that I have a 5 month old, see me focusing on getting my #BBB body before babies :) and the question still happens my friends, I am SO OVER IT, its my biggest motivator.  A sweet girl, a fellow coach, in her 20's, no kids, asks me "is there another bun in the over?"  So I tell her, Girl! you know I have a 5 month old, I am working on getting this off - OY VEY!  Lucky me, no matter how lean I get, my belly is the last to go, and now its super stretched out from 3 kids in 4 1/2 years, I'M WORKING ON IT - YA HEAR :)

I guess that when reality hits us, that is when we decide to make a change, I know I am ready - anyone else tired of the questions? Anyone else ready to commit?  Do it with me!

Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. BBB jajaja U R great and belly or not U R a BM= beautiful mummy ;@)

    ReplyDelete