Friday, September 14, 2012

So ready for an amazing New Year




What a fabulous day, had an amazing private Yoga client this morning, got my head on right, went home picked up my baby and went to the gym to figure out what to do for my workout.  I took the most amazing Zumba class, connected with the teacher and a student in the class, excited to network with them.  Then raced home and got ready for my hair appointment with my son, I was getting color and style, and he was getting a cut.  The first picture is us a few days ago, he had a big grape in each cheek, and I had some roots showing :)  Now all clean cut, it is so hot here in LA, 94 F according to my car.  My amazing hair stylist, Glenda, knows how to give a great short cut that grows in nice like the first pic.  Yesterday he was born four years ago, amazing, it is all mind boggling.  It does go by fast, it is important to enjoy the moment.  He is so amazing, and in this new year, I know he will keep on growing, learning, and I know one day he will be a great contribution to society and the world.

After our appointment, I had one last meeting with my coach and mentor from Herbalife, just going over my action plan.  Now home, business is done, got a few things to do before Shabbat, and then rest before our New Year, Rosh Hashana on Sunday night.  The nice thing about the Jewish community, is everyone wholeheartedly wishes each other wonderful blessings.  I would like to wish all of my family, friends, and clients a year of success, health, and following your dreams.

Shabbat Shalom,
Yulia

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photo of Eli and U ;@) He has a lot of U even the chin. There is a say for the 1st baby boy looks like the mum, the 1st girl looks like the dad, after...half half

    ReplyDelete