Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Three Bears

My oldest Eli Tzvi is loving the book Goldilocks and The Three Bears, 
when he likes a book, he asks me to read it over and over again.  It is so amazing, since he was three or even younger, he would say it word for word along with me, 
total photographic memory, also for movies, shows, blows my mind.

Eli Tzvi is cautious, not always jumping into things, but he went right for it last Sunday, I think this picture shows he is still cautious, but I was so proud he did it, taking risks, trying new things, I love encouraging independence

So we are a few days away from our RV trip, and he tells me that he wants the large bed, his sister should have the medium bed, and the baby should have the small bed.  Today he was talking about ladders, he should have the large and so on.  He sleeps in a bunk bed on top, the baby is below, and my girl is in a loft bed across them, it is a large room. When we were thinking what kind of bed to get her, I wanted her to have a ladder too, it is not as high as Eli Tzvi's,he feels the biggest.  The funny thing is they both swing like monkeys from his ladder to the bottom bunk, my girl has no fear, Thank God, she is a tough cookie, she is the boss, no one will ever mess with her.

My son is getting a haircut at my hairdressers studio, she has a few dogs,and Pinky is her favorite, she is great with animals, Eli Tzvi is cautious, but little by little getting more open to the furry world.

We had a wonderful Shabbat, some friends over last night, a great day with friends today, now I feel like I want to get things done, finish before we take off.  I keep thinking that my wild kids will be enjoying the road, movies, all the projects I got spending over $40 at the 99 cent store.  My baby however is just learning to walk, and this calm, happy little man may be the one that I will have to supervise non stop.

Feeling blessed for the things I have to deal with,
Excited for our adventure,
Excited for everything happening as it should,
I Truly Trust,
Keeps Me Sane,
Happy Weekend,
Shavua Tov,
Coach Yulia

Yummy Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment