Friday, June 14, 2013

It's So Quiet

I am all alone - WOO HOO!  I tell you when I am alone, I just feel peace, my husband just took the kids to school and is taking the baby for a check up, God Bless Him, so I could go and do my Yoga class with my teacher.  It is really my only totally me time once a week, everything else is also giving, this is purely receiving.  I just made my breakfast shake with the ingredients you see below, I already drank it down as I was uploading the picture.  The best part is I feel totally satisfied until lunch, however I do healthy snacks in between meals, like fruit, nuts, Herbalife Citrus Lemon Protein Bar - YUM.  What is also awesome is that I do not feel too full to do my Yoga class in half an hour, because it easily digests, and also all the nutrients that I need for my Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) absorb right away.


I am just excited about everything right now, and actually calm, because the whole week has been super non stop with awesomeness.  I have been a speaker at a women's event, I had to get everything together for my new website, I had my prenatal and regular Yoga classes, as well as being a mom :) you know how that is parents, being a mom is also a full time job, THANK GOD.  It makes me laugh because the kids are in school for 9am-4pm, and now on our RV trip we are going to be together 24/7 - GOD HELP US.  It's all good, I have a lot of fun planned, and we are going to see so many family and friends, its going to be amazing.

We had to cut it a bit shorter, cut out a few stops, we are leaving a week later, but overall once the final preparations were made,it really works out, and everything is flowing, so I just feel calm, like everything is in its place.  So excited this Shabbat we are invited tonight to wonderful friends we haven't spent time with in a while, and tomorrow we are going to one of the most amazing families in our community that has been such a support system to us, and are always there in important and challenging times.  

The bottom line of the message today is just to feel grateful for every little detail in your life.  Even the challenges point us in an even better direction.  It is all for learning, growing, and hopefully trying our best to control our emotions and reactions, I am still working on that one - yes I know I am a Yoga teacher, but deep inside is an adventurous, free spirit, that loves balance, and doesn't like to get messed with, nope, you don't want to push my buttons, we all have that wild side that we keep at bay.  We are human after all - love who you are, there is no one like you, you are unique, feel blessed with what you have, be present to every morsel of life.

This day is just getting better and better,
and it all rolls into Shabbat,
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Happy Sigh)
Have a Great Weekend,
Shabbat Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment