Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Something Prickly

We are still figuring out exactly when to leave for our adventure, and in the meantime I am trying to wrap things up with my classes and clients.  My children's school ends next week and we are considering staying until they finish.  On one hand I am so ready to just go, but on the other hand there is still so much to get done.

I have had another amazing non stop day, got to rest up a little bit in the afternoon, and just finished about half an hour ago.  I am happy to get away but I am going to miss my classes, I always feel so good afterwards, I need my students as much as they need me.  What will I do for recharge and energy exchange on my trip? HMMMMMMMMMMM something to ponder.

I am exhausted, but cannot go to sleep just yet.  Right after one of my classes I must have rubbed up against something cactus like, I started feeling something prickly rubbing against my upper thigh, and when I touched it, the little pokey things went right into my fingers.  It is not a horrible pain, but it is annoying and uncomfortable.  I had to deal with it during my last class, and now have my pants off, and ready to jump in the shower, hopefully to was all the prickly somethings away.

The picture below is my tired face, sometimes people ask if I am OK when I am tired, and I just tell them that I cannot hide when I am tired, I cannot fake smile through it, I can just be in it.  Hopefully it will send me in to the most peaceful rejuvenating sleep :)

Good Night Everybody,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment