Friday, June 21, 2013

Hindsight

It is just amazing what we would have missed if we had left last Friday like originally planned.  I am running into so many people this week who are all asking "you are still here?"  I think in everything in life, including birth, it is important to have a plan, but allow for life to happen, and then rearrange and flow in the moment.

Last Friday and Saturday we were invited to dinner and lunch for Shabbat with good friends, it was wonderful, last Sunday there was a huge free event for the Jewish community in honor of Father's Day, and it was amazing, pony rides, unlimited food, balloons, icees, bounce house, even burger eating contests for all ages - off the hook.  Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the kids got to finish their last days of school with their class, and I got so much done, every closet is cleaned out, our kitchen and bathroom are ready, our office is clean and organized.  It's as if it was meant to happen this way, because honestly I was so not ready and exhausted last Friday, it was a really amazing yet non stop that whole week. To top it all off my husband figured out how to tow our car along with the RV, long story, but quite amazing, and it was all figured out this week, if we left early, we would have been stuck without a car. Thank God For It All.

Thursday and today we had a chance to play date with favorite friends, and I got to go last night to a Challa making class, I had to run home because the baby was crying, so they insisted I take the Challa dough home, so I decided to make it a project with my kids today, so excited.

Eli Tzvi just got home from his play date, he had a blast, Ziona Sofia is still at hers,
Big Brother is showing Little Brother what to do, excited for the rest of my day because it is all about ME!

I actually got so many errands done the last few days, I was a little nuts running around today, but everything is DONE!  All that is left is my hair and nails - and ohh I definitely have energy for that :)

Happy Weekend,
Shabbat Shalom,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment