Sunday, June 23, 2013

Kids Are Running Wild

Eli Tzvi 8 months
OMG! They say kids need structure and routine, hanging out is just not their thing, unless they are staring at the TV or Computer like a deer in headlights.  Interesting that I use the word deer, that is the meaning of Eli Tzvi's second name, he is named after my grandfather on my mother's side, and means a swift deer, that is his athletic/physical side.


His first name Eli, which is spelled עלי, in Hebrew, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_(Bible).  He was named after my father in laws brother who had a similar name, but was killed while fighting in the Israeli army at the age of 18.  So we wanted to honor him, but gave a slightly different name, and what is symbolic about my son's name is in history he was the teacher of Samuel, and my husbands name is Samuel.  Our children are our teachers, I just have to keep reminding myself that, trying to stay calm, trying to be a good example - OY!

Matisyahu 8 months
So there is non stop fighting, running, yelling, screaming, biting, licking, oh yes, all this crazy stuff just happened this morning.  I am getting the last part of the house ready, God Willing we get our RV tomorrow, and I am ready to load it.  I just put them to watch a show, and have a moment to write, baby is sleeping, once he is awake, I will take them all out to play.

Anyone is welcome to come take a look tomorrow afternoon, the RV will be our home for five weeks.  It is five feet smaller than the one we had last year, so I am going to stay super organized, keep the kids busy, and just enjoy the road.  Hopefully while on the road they will feel like napping like last year, and hopefully all at the same time :)



So the pictures above are of my boys at the same age, everyone is telling me that the baby looks like his older brother, I guess you can tell all the kids are siblings, but one is light, one is dark, different genes I think, what do you think?

It is all good that we have a calm day today in a way, because starting tomorrow it will be non stop, so all we can do is our best.

Stay Tuned,
Coach Yulia


No comments:

Post a Comment