Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Living Room


Believe it or not this is our RV living room, and it came with cubbies and all, I got it all organized for the kids, brought just enough train tracks that would fit, they picked the books, so far all the entertainment is working

This is our home for the month, and in this picture it really looks like a living room, it is actually perfect for kids.  The RV we had last year had two couches that became beds and then a kitchen and table, in some ways it was great. However this year it is really a perfect RV for three kids.  We didn't know at first what to do with Matisyahu, he does not sleep, in a crib, but we didn't want something too high, especially while driving, we wouldn't want him to roll off.  My wonderful neighbor gave me the bottom mattress of her pack and play, which I thought would be perfect, as you see in the picture above there is the perfect space for it.  When I put it down, my baby just thought it was part of play, he wasn't into it, and I think he has gotten used to a bed, so anything besides a bed, he is ready to go, go, go.  So The kitchen table turns into a bed which is perfect for Ziona Sofia. The best part is the couch becomes two kids beds very comfortably.

So overall my 99 cent store purchases have been right on the money, whenever the kids get restless, I pull out another new, fun project.  We hopefully will be arriving to my family in Atlanta as soon as possible, they keep asking for their cousins, but we feel no pressure, so far we all feel good, sleeping good, and trying to stay patient with the kids.  I would love for all of them to take a nap at the same time, yesterday the baby took the longest morning nap, Eli Tzvi took a long afternoon nap, and Ziona Sofia didn't sleep at all, and passed out around 6pm for the night - I will take what I can get.  Now everyone is occupied so I have a moment to write. 

The most challenging thing is when everybody wants everything at the same time and they want it NOW!  The kids ask over and over, and I am just running around, I could never be a stewardess, I would go nuts.  When I worked on cruise ships, for the first year I worked at the front desk, also known as the complaint department. OMG - people are so mean, and they are happy to have an official place to let it all out, and they are probably thinking, this is what you get paid for, my bed is too small, and I could never say because your tush is too big.  I couldn't cry, I couldn't swear, I remember me and my fellow pursers would let off some steam literally jumping up and down on our beds and screaming, and of course with some drinks and hanging out in the different ports we went to.  Sometimes just relaxing on the beach. or getting a fun tour on a boat or to historic sites.

I just keep reminding myself, these are all good problems,
I also know my self, and I love being serviced :)
Hair, makeup, nails, massage, you name it, I enjoy it,
Serving on the other hand,
Only when there is an energy exchange,
Thank God I love what I do,
It literally feeds my energy, my soul, my life, my balance,
Thank You to all of my family, friends, and clients for your beautiful energy,
Coach Yulia


This is the kitchen table that converts into the bed you see all three kids on above

No comments:

Post a Comment