Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Money Shot

Here is the money shot my friends, right on the money, out of all the pictures this was the one that looks pretty, real, natural, not too much, accentuates, and says exactly what I wanted to say.  During the shoot I saw a lot of maybe's but I got exactly the shot I wanted and I am very happy, it was all worth it. Thank you Shahin Jedian for all of your talents, click here  http://www.irealself.com/

Now my website will be build in the next few weeks, and that will have everything I do in one place, it is so exciting.  I actually really feel that my puzzle is complete.  I will always keep learning and adding extras, but the outline, the main focus, the perfect combination has been created - Woo Hoo!

Thank you Tania Jedian for your beautiful space for our Prenatal Yoga last night, and all of your wisdom.  Please check out Tania's website at http://livingmybest.weebly.com/


I have had a non stop day and it is not over yet, last class coming up in half an hour.  Day started at 6am when my kids fly out of bed daily, worked at the school, had a client, met a friend, had a class, and now for my last class, should be home by 10:30pm.  I love being busy, but my brain is also busy with all the exciting thing coming up, so I do feel tired from all the activity inside and outside.  I am most excited that things are getting done, things are lining up, it all feels exactly right, I love when things flow.

Gravitate towards the Flow,
It's Effortless,
It's Intense,
It's Being of Service,
It's Energy Exchange,
It's Rewarding,
It's a Blessing,
Thank God,
Coach Yulia







No comments:

Post a Comment