Monday, June 10, 2013

Prenatal Yoga Brings Women Together

I am so excited to be living in a world where pregnant mommies are taking the time to take care of themselves.  I know for myself, Prenatal Yoga felt so good physically, but even more so it was being around other pregnant women, and being able to share openly.  In my regular Yoga classes, we are quiet and just sharing energy.  In my Prenatal Yoga, we do not stop talking, women need to talk, and the best part is the learning from each other.  First time moms love to listen to moms that have already been through it to try wrap their mind around everything.  Moms who are having children for the second, third, fourth, etc.  in our community, many people have a minimum of 5 :) Oh yes the moms with multiple kids need mommy time, and also new baby time.  With older kids, we are forced to be present 100% to the non stop and energy of our kids.  Prenatal Yoga allows the mommies with kids at home to just say, its all about me and the new life inside of me, it is not selfish, it is self care.

My family is leaving town for six weeks on a cross country road trip visiting friends and family that we have not seen in a long time, and some have not met my baby, Matisyahu. This week you can find me at:

Tuesday June 11 at 8:30pm - Women's Event at SOLA, Unveiling the Powerful You, I will be talking about the importance of recharging ourselves, and taking care of mama, who else will recharge you if not you? - click the link for info,

https://www.facebook.com/events/136366999897615/

Wednesday June 12 at 7:30pm - Prenatal Yoga at Tania Jedian's Studio, please contact me to RSVP and for address, coachyulia@gmail.com or call/text 323.377.0707, or just FB message me.

Please come and share your energy,
Although I am so excited about my adventure,
I will miss my friends and my community,
Happy Summer,
Coach Yulia
That's Eli Tzvi 18 months, and Ziona Sofia is in my belly almost ready to come into the world

No comments:

Post a Comment