Sunday, June 30, 2013

Do you want some cheese with that WHINE?


My sister in law is tending to her garden and the princesses are adding to the scenery

I think my kids are overstimulated with so much excitement, fun, intensity, which are all good stuff, but it is non stop, and they are exhausted and super whiny, and I don't speak whine.  It really gets to me, I try to stay calm and tell them to use their words, and then the three of them, yes even my calm angel baby, want something at the same time, and I just want to run in the other direction.

It is very interesting with RV's, there are so many logistics, for instance, my brothers lot where we are is slightly downhill and also inclines to the left.  I really felt it last night, we have the slides open, which widen our living space, and it felt like I was going to roll of the bed, all the toys cars were rolling left under the couch.  So today we figured out the hydrolics and the wheels are literally lifted off the ground and I feel steady.  It is interesting to me how sensitive I am to balance, in general it has been very important in every area of my life, and now that I am a Yoga teacher for over ten years, it is in my core, and when I talk about core, I also mean physical core.  As in Pilates, I teach a class that is all about activating the core, so when the RV was off balance I couldn't rest because my core was automatically working, nuts.

So my baby was fussy, I just went into the RV to put him for a nap, and now get some quiet time to write. My kids were extra whiny, fussy, fighting, crying, you name it, they were doing it.  Now my mom just called me from inside the house and she said since I left they are all like angels.  When I am there its like a fight for my attention, but when I am away, they give love to everyone and are happy and play nicely.  Fabulous, last year we didn't hang out in the RV because we weren't plugged in and I was so annoyed and exhausted, I never had a moment to myself.  My baby was also four months at the time, and I was nursing a lot, so I had to be around.  What a difference to just close the door in a comfortable in an air conditioned bug free space, wow, amazing what is important and invaluable to us at different points in our lives.

Overall its amazing, we leave tomorrow for Florida, making stops in a few places to visit friends before arriving in Miami.  Everything keeps changing, but luckily it really is working out exactly as it should.

Feeling Grateful,
Feeling Peaceful,
Thank you for letting me express myself, let it all out, and sympathise,
I really appreciate all of your comments about how you relate,
It literally helps keep me sane,
I need you as much as you need me,
Coach Yulia


The boys couldn't get enough of each other, and their personalities complement each other, never a fight, just cooperation, respect, and creativity, they have such a fun outside area, non stop adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment