Thursday, June 20, 2013

Play Dates Rock


We went over to a good friends house and had a blast, it is just such a lifesaver.  They were all so busy having fun, I had a chance to just hang out with the parents who are my good friends.  Whenever kids go to a different house, the toys are new, everything is fun, they really never want to go home.  So now we are home, baby fell asleep, I thought the kids fell asleep, but no they are already either fighting, demanding food, running yelling, oh yes, the joy of no school.  I have play dates lined up for tomorrow with kids they have been wanting to play with for a while but there wasn't time when school was on, so its all as it should be.

The RV is a moving adventure, last year the kids had a blast, I juts went to the 99 cent store and spend $40 on construction paper, projects, games, coloring books, even a USA puzzle, we are going to create a journal  along the way, a client gave me this great idea, I am actually excited to be creative.  I think I got inspired by working at my children's school and seeing all the teachers do such amazing projects and seeing what my kids brought home.  I had another great idea, some of those projects are just a piece of paper with a few things on it, we can use those projects in our journal, so I am taking everything with me, you can call it recycling.

On one hand I wish we were already on our adventure, but since it all got changed, I have been able to do so many things, see so many people, and really get the house in order.  Feels good that when we come back it will be rid of everything we do not need or use anymore.

I got deep into the closets, and have an allergy to cleaning LOL, I was sneezing, eyes watery, stuffed up, its just really not for me :) Thank You God for giving me exactly what I needed.

I overall feel calm, and I know everything will work out, as it always does.

Enjoy your summer everyone,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment