Sunday, June 2, 2013

Messy Mommy to Super Diva



I knew I would be busy in the afternoon getting properly ready for my business photoshoot.  So I decided to give myself to the kids in the morning, they rode their bikes to the park and I pushed Matisyahu in the stroller, Thank God he is feeling better, although the night was tough.  He kept on waking up screaming, he was so congested, it was hard for him to breathe.
 
 
Luckily he did fall asleep a few times, and I was thinking, I NEED SLEEP FOR MY PHOTOSHOOT :)  I Think I actually got some decent sleep in between the wake ups, had a great time at the park with the kids.  Then the rush began, they were all filthy from making sand castles with water with some friends at the park, by the time we bathed them all, and then I had to jump in the shower.  I was off and running to get my eyebrows done, then run to another place for hair and makeup, and finally to the photoshoot.  I sometimes try to squeeze everything in, and forget about the drive time, and room for error.  Everything took longer than expected, I felt rushed, did enjoy the process a bit, and made it to my photoshoot half an hour late, but luckily the photographer was not only amazing in cooling me down, but also in getting me totally focused about the intention of the photoshoot and what I want the photograph to say. 


It was so cool, I have had experiences with many photographers, and its all about chemistry, skill, and also on the person being photographed feeling relaxed and focused.  We totally talked about getting into the zone and really feeling how we wanted people to feel when the saw the photograph.  Usually when you see models, they have to get into almost contorted positions to get the shot, and they take a million photos to get hopefully one money shot.  I got quite a few money shots today, and they will go to my new website which shall be up in the summer, so excited!  After fun with the kids in the morning and focused fabulousness while running around in the afternoon, I am tired, Thank God my husband made a wonderful dinner, took a while to put the kids to bed, and now just winding this up, so I can hopefully have a good night's sleep.

Have a Great Week Everybody,
Coach Yulia




No comments:

Post a Comment