Monday, June 17, 2013

MEOW

This blog is not about cats, although my daughter does like to pretend she is a kitty sometimes.  I actually prefer dogs, they give love, cats just own your place and want to be served.  Honestly I cannot imagine having any pets, before having kids taking care of me was a full time job.  I do not have the time or energy for another being, not to mention cleaning pee and poop and remembering to feed them when I would sometimes forget to feed myself.  We did have a dog when I was a kid, someone was moving away, we got her, she was cute, but my parents took care of her.  I do have a fondness for bulldogs, they are so ugly that they are cute! I figure one day I will have a mansion and a butler who will care for boo boo the dog and I can just pet him and play around laughing with him.

ANYWAY, the reason this blog is called MEOW, is because of my baby Matisyahu, if you say his name really fast in Hebrew, Matityahu, it really sounds like meow, and my daughter all day is saying, meow, meow, meow.
Yesterday we spent all afternoon at an Awesome Even thrown by Western Kosher market, wow, unlimited food, rides, ran into so many people, my son rode this train by himself probably 10 times,
 they are eating icees, I got sunburned on the back of my neck thanks to my hairstyle

On another note, last night my baby woke up because his pacifier fell out of his mouth, I was in such a deep fabulous sleep, and then someones car alarm was going off, I couldn't fall asleep, eventually I brought the baby to our bed, alarm finally stopped after about five rounds of stop and go probably five minutes long.  Then my daughter starts whining, and I have my go to solution "do you want to sleep on the couch?" The answer is always yes, I transfer her and go back to sleep.  Thank God I haven't ran into the dilemma of both of them waking up and wanting the couch, or maybe yes I did once and I put Eli Tzvi from his top bunk next to Matisyahu on the bottom bunk which is a full bed, and all was well.  I think I am actually falling back into pretty deep sleep after all these episodes because I wake up dreaming, there is hope for sleep once you are a parent :)

Modern technology is only good when it works, for example car alarms.  It is good to have go to solutions to the everyday kids stuff that comes on all the time on a regular basis.

Cleaning out my closet for tenants, feels good to get rid of stuff.

All good problems,
RV will be 35 feet instead of 40 feet,
So we will be a little uncomfortable,
What can you do,
Life Goes On,
Met a fabulous new client on my Hot Mama Power Walk today, so excited to support her in her pregnancy,
School for the kids finishes Wednesday,
It was such an amazing year,
They have grown so much, learned so much,
24/7 with the kids coming up,
THE JOY!
Coach Yulia

So my husband met us later, it was father's day so he enjoyed some time to himself and he joined us just as the final burger eating contest was coming up, he got inspired by the burgers, they donned hats, bibs, and handkerchiefs,
he didn't win but his belly was happy

No comments:

Post a Comment