Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sticky Oatmeal



It is so much fun to watch our babies do everyday things, and of course as parents no one is as cute, unique, and smart as our own children - right?  So sometimes I let him get super dirty with food, other times I feed him, but lately I have been putting the food on the spoon, giving him the spoon, and letting him eat it himself off of the spoon.  The best part is that oatmeal is sticky, so it stays on the spoon until he eats it, and doesn't fall on him or the floor.  Since I give it to him fresh off of the stove with raisins and honey, we always blow on it before giving it to him.  Now whenever there is something hot, he always blows on it first and its the cutest thing ever.  If you watch the video closely, there is a couple of blows right after one minute and one at the very end, it's only a couple of minutes of cuteness, enjoy :)
We had a little of a hullabaloo yesterday, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hullabaloo, all of our plans slightly shifted and all is well, and today I feel overall peaceful.  I am happy my kids will stay until school is finished, and I have some more time to really get everything ready before, during, and after our trip.  I am excited I am going to be able to do one more week of my private classes, other than that I am going to use the time to get the house completely ready and ourselves ready for our trip.
I love being busy, and I love being non stop, but it's so nice to get your living space, papers, and everyone's things organized, afterwards it really feels like your brain can relax. 
On my way to get the best pedicure ever :)
Enjoy this gorgeous day,
Coach Yulia 

No comments:

Post a Comment