Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I kept on pusing it off

OOPS! Don't push until tomorrow what you can do today LOL, I can say lesson learned but with all of our non stop lives we can only do our best, do you notice the hair - got it done for the event and for our trip this Friday

Woke up at 5am yesterday, dropped kids at school, had a couple of appointments, luckily my husband was with the baby all day.  Went to work until 4pm at my kids school, came home to drop them off then ran off to my evening class.  Once I got home I had to prepare for my talk at an amazing event I as honored to be a part of last night.  I had written a lot of different things down but ultimately I had to feel the crowd, feel the moment, and just let things flow, and luckily that is just how it went.

The event started at 8:30pm, there were a lot of amazing speakers, I had asked to be last and didn't end up starting until after 10pm.  There were probably about 30 women total, but by the time I went up it was late, twenty stayed, and I was impressed.  Everyone gave such amazing information, and I wanted to finish it off with a bang.  It was also a special day celebrating the Rebbe and when his soul left this world, so I ran through my thoughts about loving yourself, taking care of yourself, and finding yourself, then got everyone in a circle singing and dancing just like the night called for, a true fabrengen! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farbrengen

One of the girls asked for a ride home, I don't even know what time I walked in the door and went directly to bed.  I had planned to write the blog when I got home, but my brain was DONE.

I apologize to my wonderful readers who enjoy it daily, sometimes I am not super human and super woman :) and that is OK.

Today's blog coming soon.

Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment