Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Saga Continues



We are having a wonderful time, the kids are together non stop, Matisyahu is getting more confident and taking more steps.  Of course a few glitches here and there, but the cool thing is that everyone puts their heads together and figures it out.  When we came with the RV last year, it was not too hot, so we just stayed at my brother's house, he had a spot that fit our 40 foot RV, and overall we were OK.  We were not plugged in, sure it was a bit stuffy, at the end of the week the sewer odor was faintly around, and we never hung out in there during the day, only to sleep at night.

This year my brother asked an electrician, and he said we could plug into the washer and dryer outlets, but they were on the other side of the house, we did not have a thick chord, and figured out last minute the plug we had was outdated.  Before I got married I knew that I wanted to find someone that was a nice mix of my father and my brother, and I did :)  My father is very macho and intense, and my brother is fun and wacky, my husband is intense and wacky - just right for me.  What they all have in common is they are good at figuring out things, especially mechanical connection kind of things, so when their three brains are together, there is never a problem that cannot be fixed.

So the solution was, since my husband is a professional trucker, he backed in the 34 foot RV down their long driveway so it could be next to the plugs.  Here is a view from the RV, I am standing on the stairway to the door.  My brother and father went to get a new adapter, and now we have air conditioning, which is a must in the humid places we are going, plus there are mosquito's and other bugs all over the place.  Today my baby was taking a long afternoon nap, and I had a chance to relax in the RV and organize, have some quiet, while all the kids played in my brothers house.

We will be here tomorrow and leave Monday morning, so excited for the rest of our trip.

Enjoy your weekend,
Shavua Tov,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment