Monday, June 3, 2013

My Day

6am Kids wake up (everyday at this time)  and start their engines running

6:30am Husband goes to synagogue, meanwhile kids eat, play, plus tending to baby

7:30am Husband comes home, gives kids baths, I get them dressed and make their lunch, he makes their sandwich, I have a dentist appointment, so he stays home with baby

8:30am drop kids at school

8:45am dentist appointment for a filling

10ish come home, start cleaning and organizing for our trip with my husband, throw out things we don't need in bathroom, in closets, yesterday I sat down with kids and we picked the books we want to take on our trip.

11:30am Folded laundry that my husband threw in washer in dryer

12pm had lunch with baby and husband, he ran errands with baby I went to work at my children's school

1-4pm work, took kids home right after

4:30pm Headed out to a Brit Mila, circumcision ceremony, one of my prenatal Yoga ladies had a baby boy eight days ago

8pm came home, put kids to bed, and cannot figure out what I want to write, there are so many things, but for some reason pictures aren't downloading right, and there are no complete thoughts on one topic.

I am tired from good stuff,
Excited for our Journey,
Still looking for a tenant while we are gone,
It will all work out,
Love when life flows,
Love being tired from a day full of wonderful stuff,
The Ceremony I mentioned above was beautiful, and dinner was served outside,
What a beautiful night,
Kids ran around, got tired, went right to bed when we got home,
SUCCESS!

Good Night,
Coach Yulia

Thanks everyone for all of your beautiful comments and excitement about my photoshoot and pictures, I am keeping this hair for a couple of days!  The makeup is almost gone, and here it looks like I have lipstick on, its actually just dry lips :)  Makeup always sticks to me, I have eyeliner for days, its all good, these are good problems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment