Saturday, November 10, 2012

Time Change

For a lot of people the time change gives them the feel of that extra hour, for the Jewish observant world, everything changes before and after our "Day of Rest."  During the summer our meals do not start until 8 or 9 on Friday nights, and on Saturday we are not finished until super late, sometimes after 9pm.  Especially in LA, it seems the time change makes a dramatic difference, maybe we get a lot of light or something.  Now we begin our Friday night before 6pm, which is nice for us with our young kids, we can get started early, put them to bed early, and have a quiet night to ourselves.

For a lot of people the early start is a bit hectic, getting the house and food ready, not much time to run around, especially on a Friday.  I like how on Saturdays it ends early, and tonight I have a lot going on.

Every month we celebrate the new moon, and one of my friends always has an event at her home, with great stories and food, then an amazing teacher is coming down from San Francisco to teach Zumba to our community, I am excited to meet and network.

Los Angeles Area Jewish Ladies, if you can get away, I will be here, excited to work out and get inspired, call me if you want more info 323.377.0707 - We can always learn from each other - that's what life is about :)


My brother in law is popping into town for a night, my kids will be excited to hang with him tomorrow, and tomorrow I have a day full of Yoga, literally morning 10:30am noon 3pm and night 9pm.  I love teaching, it is a beautiful recharge, and everyone that is taking it presently is really benefiting and enjoying it, I love the energy exchange.

Feeling Blessed,
Creating My Life My Way,
Anything is Possible,
It Could Be For You Too,
Message Me To Start Today,
Taking Care of You,
Whatever You Want in Life is Yours For The Taking,
I Can Show You How,

Life Is Good,
Choose To Feel Good My Friends,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment