Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting In Over Our Heads

[p

This picture is a perfect snapshot into the happenings of my home.  Eli Tzvi and Ziona Sofia are always in motion, and my baby is enjoying the show.  Sometimes its playful, sometimes its fighting, sometimes its laughing, sometimes its crying.

This is all a metaphor for life my friends.  I have had quite a day, my wonderful wild kids woke up at 5am, Thank God they sleep all night, we have them in bed by 7pm, so it is a good amount of sleep, but the crazy thing is we tried putting them to bed later so they would sleep later, didn't work.

Got them off the school, baby with my husband, had the most amazing workout this morning with the Sprint2Fit team at the park, I love our LA weather, its so perfect to keep working out outside.  Ran home, got the baby and went to my next gig.

Brought my kids home from school, had dinner, got on an amazing business call figuring out the deep reasons why I choose to live my life like I do, not to have a boss, to spend all the time I want with my kids, to really see myself worry free of it all, even money.  It is all possible, I am with the best company in the world, and I just have to connect with others who feel the same, so excited for my future.

Just got back from Doula Training, so powerful, all the birth movies make my eyes swell up with tears, it is just such a miracle, and our body knows exactly what to do, the mechanics are just magic, the baby knows exactly what to do, my job will be making women realize and trust that.

Even though I have never had large amounts of money, I have always been able to live the life I want, and I always want to help others.  Sometimes it is not such a good idea to help others, when you yourself are still working towards supporting a family or yourself.

I just learned a big lesson today about helping family and friends, if it is at the expense of your family's energy, time, money, and ends up hurting you in the end, just gotta stop doing it.  When I am in a position to help, I am excited to help the causes I believe in most, my community, my people as a whole, women's rights, but for now I will stick to inspiring health and happiness all over the world.

Let's Talk,
Coach Yulia
nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com
323.377.0707

No comments:

Post a Comment