Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holi "DAY"

OK Folks, its Get Real Time :)  I totally get the holiday concept, I have been married 5 years, and in my Jewish community, we literally have a month of holidays, and the tradition is to partake of food and drink, and celebrate full on. 

In our modern society people choose to sign off from health and awareness even a week before Thanksgiving until after the new year, where resolutions are haplessly made, and after a week of "really trying'" all is given up until the following year.

Why does this happen? 

1. no goal
2. no plan
3. no support
4. no accountability

I love the concept of Healthy Active Lifestyle, and really enjoying life, including really enjoying your food.  Food is a celebration, did you know that on an energy level, if you are angry or not present when you are eating, your body does not digest it as well?


So the bottom line is, find a way that works for you, that fits your lifestyle, find workouts or activities that you enjoy, and when you are doing something all the time, it's OK to indulge once in a while.

Today's blog is about getting real about the holiday season, Thanksgiving is one day and Christmas is a dinner and a lunch, I know everyone has various traditions, but come on people, it is not a week before Thanksgiving to after New Years Day.  That's the best part, when your body is working right, the metabolism is burning body fat all the time.  In my community we celebrate Chanukah, where it is traditional to each everything made in oil, woo hoo, from potato pancakes, with sour cream and apple sauce, to doughnuts with all kinds of yummy fillings.  I am all in for celebrations, so be all in, and the rest of the time be all in a healthy active lifestyle.  Excess once in a while is Moderation :)

I love being a coach, we make a goal together, we make a plan together, I support you every step of the way, and hold you accountable to stay on track, while we track you from start to finish.

Sound Good?
I'm Ready For You,
Are You Ready For Me?

Are You Ready to Inspire Your Community, Family, and Friends?
Let's Do It Together,
Please Contact Me How To Get Started,
Coach Yulia
323.377.0707
nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com

I'm always looking for fun workouts, where time flies, the body gets worked while focusing on form, alignment, and enjoying the people around you as well as the fresh air, this is Sprint2Fit, contact me to Join me on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment