Monday, November 12, 2012

Booty


That's me on the right, this is such an awesome workout, Monday and Wednesday at 9am Pico/Motor - Join Me


Body Fat, how much do we need to survive?  This is a funny yet important question, when we do not fuel our body right, it holds on to the fat for protection because it feels we are starving ourselves, and not sure when the next meal will come.

So some of the men I work with are in the single digits, below 10% bodyfat, that is where you can see all 8 abs :)  For certain sports athletes need to stay super lean, but overall women should be below 25%, around 20% is curvy and tight, anything below that gets into athletic endeavours.  I personal love my hips and tush, and as long as it stays firm, I don't want it going anywhere.

So these exercises I am doing in my Sprint2Fit workout above are specifically for the glutes, and it really important to know what your specific goal is.  Remember the most important part my friends, people that work out all the time but don't eat are not getting level 10 results inside and outside.  The goal is to feel your best and look your best.  Protein is an important factor in getting lean and gaining body mass.

I love the science of it all, and that is what I help you figure out as a coach.  I am currently talking to a male client that really wants to gain some muscle mass, yet keep lean and cut.  The key is not to gain more fat, just muscle, and your metabolism speeds up and burns the fat for you.  My female client lost 1.5 pounds in her first week, it is healthy to lose up to 2 pounds per week.  I help you track it, so we can tweak it as we go along to fit your lifestyle and your goal.

I love what I do, and I am looking for more coaches who are ready for an amazing team support and growth potential.  You can really have it all when you find what fits you.

Tonight I have my Next Level business seminar, and right after my first Doula Training course, so excited.  Love to keep growing and keep learning, and being of service, changing peoples lives, inspiring people to take the next step no matter what the obstacles are.  Accountability and support really help us get over the hurdles, as a coach I am by your side every step of the way.

If you know anyone that fits the description above, please message me for details. 

Looking for Leaders That Inspire,
Looking to Brainstorm and Create,
Looking to Introduce a Healthy Active Lifestyle to the World, One Person at a Time,
Join Me,
Let's Do It Together,
Coach Yulia 

No comments:

Post a Comment