Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day By Day



Getting ready to go to my Yoga class with my teacher this morning.  Taking Matisyahu to the Kids Club at 24 Hour Fitness, squeezing in my blog before I go, got a long day ahead of me, will not be done until 10pm tonight.  All good things, teaching 3 classes in a row tonight, and today is mostly administrative, especially before the holiday, but I have to take care of me first, looking forward to my class.
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, I hope you get to spend beautiful quality time with family and friends.  I love that this time of year we get present to what we are thankful for in our lives.  I try to make it a daily practice, but it is amazing when you feel the energy in the air of gratefulness.

Every day is a process, trying not to get overwhelmed if I am unable to do it all, and constantly being around baby poop and spit up.  I guess I should be used to it by now, but do you ever get used to it?

I suppose it is a good problem to have in the large scheme of things, Thank God, we gotta keep getting back to appreciating all the good.  There is so much good and sometimes one little things or someone knocks us off our happy place.  Our Happy Place is a choice, the other side does not sound to exciting to dwell in all the time.

Trying to balance me as well as give 100% to the kids, husband, all of my family, friends, and clients.

Take care of you,
Be your own cheerleader,
Pat Yourself on the Back,
Be Thankful for the unique person that you are,
I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life,
From their heart,
From their soul,
All their energy shines,
Thank you for re-energizing me by being you:)
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment