Sunday, November 11, 2012

FIT

This word means so many things and has been running through my head all day, it has been a busy day, and I am committed to this blog, so here it goes my friends, sorry so late.  I have had three amazing Yoga classes, with a few first timers that really enjoyed it, and the regulars that were so happy that we are back on a weekly basis.  It is amazing how timing is everything, I had a bit of time during the gorgeous warm part of the day, put the kids on their bicycles and went to visit their Saba, my husbands father.  I always want them outside, doing stuff, being active, experiencing life, but rest is important too.  It all just has to fit :)

So the only part of this word that we do not want any part of is:

To have a Fit - A sudden uncontrollable outbreak of intense emotion, laughter, coughing, or other action or activity: "in a fit of temper" :) Other than that, they are all pretty OK

To Be Fit - healthy, lean, in shape
Fit in- want to be part of something, maybe a group of friends
Perfect Fit - could describe clothes or a couple

Speaking of Perfect Fit, we are looking out for someone for my fabulous brother in law below, my daughter gets her gorgeous genes from his side of the family line.  He was hanging out with us for the day and we had a blast.  I know there is someone out there that will get him, and appreciate the amazing man that he is.

Have a Fabulous week,
Shavua Tov,
Coach Yulia





No comments:

Post a Comment