Thursday, November 8, 2012

FUEL

Believe it or not, I am not talking about gas in the car, although one of my good friends in New Jersey, who survived Sandy, was saying she was happy to pay $4 for a tank of gas because of rationing.  It is amazing that money does not matter when something is urgent, and it is a little sad that with our body and mind sometimes we wait too long, ignore, don't have time, until a doctor tells us we better pay attention or else.

Surgery and medication with side effects for the rest of your life, no thank you, for some people their cup of coffee is for the rest of their life and they enjoy it and think nothing of it.  I always get that question about a nutrition program, for the rest of my life?  Hell Yeah, I want to eat healthy, be healthy, have energy, and feel and look my best for the rest of my life.

Today it was rainy in LA, so my Hot Mama Power Walk got cancelled, I grabbed my baby and ran to the gym to catch a Bodypump class, got there too early and jumped into the Zumba class.  I literally had tears in my eyes because I felt so strong.  This morning as usual I had my breakfast shake, it was Soy/Dairy/Gluten Free, it is the Allergen Free Vanilla, I put a banana and peanut butter, and felt totally satisfied.    On my drive to the gym I made myself and Herbal Green Tea, which burns 80 calories per cup, and gives a nice natural energy.  After my double workout, I had my Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength for post workout, whey protein, amino acids, L-glutamine, everything your lean muscle needs to recover and burn body fat.

I got home, had a greek Yogurt, I went light because today I treated myself to the Korean Spa for a body scrub.  It is the most amazing experience, my skin feels like it can breathe.  Now that I am home, I am grabbing some veggies and hummus and thinking of making chicken soup for the family, since its chilly for us in LA.  I can also blend some for the baby, its so exciting he is eating and liking everything.

If you don't put fuel in your car it will not go anywhere, our body is the same.  We treat our cars and pets better than we do ourselves.  I love the quote excess once in a while is moderation, when you are fueling your body right, indulgence is fabulous.  We are on this planet to enjoy life, enjoy our food, even bodily functions should be pleasant, and I am talking about the ins and outs, if eating gives you heartburn and constipation, that is not living.  I have my Mango flavored Aloe Vera everyday to support my digestive system, and absorb the nutrients that we need for the body to run like a well oiled machine.

Luckily people nowadays are investing in themselves, looking for preventive maintenance.  Gyms, supplements, and overall care are viewed more as a necessity than a luxury.  So if you are spending money on these things anyway, why not find the best in the market.  Thank God when I went looking the best was the first thing I found, I have not tried anything else, and don't have a desire to.  UCLA Doctors, Professional and Olympic Athletes, and everyone that I work with looking and feeling good, that's good enough for me :)

Jump on board,
You want some of this?
I can show you how,
Wouldn't it be nice if we overturned the obesity epidemic?
Wouldn't it be nice if we had eye candy everywhere - lol
Feels so good to know I am going to get me back,
Coach Yulia

This is the coolest thing ever, in the famous wax museum in Hollywood, Herbalife is proudly displayed on one of our sponsored athletes and teams, David Beckam and the Galaxy - makes me proud, if its good enough for athletes...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment