Monday, November 5, 2012

Really Listening

One of the most important lessons is life is to listen fully, openly, and without formulating responses in our heads.  Most of the time we are always in our heads, whether its figuring out what to say next, what to cook for dinner, or mentally checking our to do list.  In life, family, and business, listening will bring you closer in all of your relationships. 


I am taking this on in all areas of my life.  It is so amazing when you start listening, you really get present to the most beautiful events, expressions, and life moments.  One of the most powerful things I learned as a parent so far, is that kids just want you around, they don't care what you are doing.  All the amusement parks and material things mean nothing if you are not there to enjoy it with them.

Also in business, it is essential to listen to the needs of the client, it is their needs that matter.  I am passionate about what I do and what I represent, and I always tell my clients to just try, whether its Yoga or the Herbalife Nutrition Program.  I was telling a new client today that health is what's important.  When you are giving the body what it needs, weight loss is just a side effect. 

I feel that in every area in life all we can do is speak from the heart, and then stop and listen fully to our children, our clients, neighbors, and friends.  Even in this world of politics and international relations, I wonder if everyone would just listen to each other, instead of upstaging or putting down.


Listening to yourself is where it all begins, trust yourself, trust your gut, listen to everyone, yet decide what fits you.

Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment