Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Cop Showed Up

Lucky me, I went to court today for a sign that said no turning right, this is where my nutrition club is, and unfortunately a gold mine for cops.  I go there all the time, and that morning was super distracted on the phone and with my baby, and unconsciously made that right.  I was in shock, there is also no left, and I had made that mistake before, got lucky, the cop gave me a warning and a fix it ticket for my insurance, for some reason I only had an old one in the car at that time.

So the cop from this case was very kind in telling me that I could do traffic school, and I reminded him that I would still have to pay for the ticket, and my husband would not be pleased to say it mildly, $238 to be exact.  I have also been lucky before I got married to go to court and have the cop not show up, but today in this Sheriff's court, I think there were like 30 cops, and it was quite interesting.

A few didn't show up, and 2 cops dismissed it themselves, lucky them!  I was wanting to ask for traffic school and maybe get a reduced fine or do community service.  Before I went up my "nice" cop showed me the above diagram and also had a picture of the sign at the crossing.  He was a go getter, super prepared, and I was actually impressed.  He had another guy that was in court too, I think this is really this cops life and passion - once again, lucky me.

So it made me think that if I was so prepared in my life and my business, things would get done, be much more efficient, no running, running late, forgetting things, or blaming it on the kids or something else.  My amazing accountability partner is this kind of person, like the cop, she is so prepared and organized, even when life happens, her business runs smoothly - much respect.

I am getting better, thanks to my husband and finally finishing our Sprint contract, we just got iPhones, and a no contract carrier for only $49 a month, for everything - woo hoo - he can hook you up with that too, spread the word if you know anyone interested.  I had a Blackberry, I was a bit scared, but am finding the phone very user friendly, and that it is actually a mini computer is phenomenal.  My calendar is attached, so I can u pdate it instantaneously.  I am feeling good about really knowing my time and my schedule, lucky for me, that is the term of the day, sometimes positive, sometimes not so much, but in this case all good, I get to squeeze in a mani-pedi.

In order to grow we must learn, unlearn, and relearn,
If you get this, the sky is the limit,
Let's Talk,
Coach Yulia

323.377.0707
nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment