Sunday, November 18, 2012

Perseverance

Herbalife+Yoga= Perseverance+Stamina

After last nights shenanigans, and I don't mean fun, I mean throwing up and cleaning up all around, and felt queasy myself.  Today you wouldn't have known it, all the kids are great, we were hanging outside, Eli Tzvi was riding his bicycle.

Today I was really careful of what I gave them to eat.  We all started with oatmeal for our stomachs to settle, then I had my almond milk with my Herbalife Chocolate Shake.  I was so happy that my body was getting the nutrition I needed, while it was light on my stomach, and it went down perfect.  I had two Yoga classes in a row this morning, and I didn't feel hungry until I was on my way home, my husband was preparing lunch, and I had a delicious citrus lemon protein bar to curb my hunger.  I came home to some fish and veggies, also light and perfect.

My kids were recovering from yesterday's stomach flu, so they weren't eating much, I was so happy to have the Herbalife Children's Chocolate Shake, to fill their bellies, in a light healthy way.


Thank You Herbalife, My Kids Love You

Relaxed with the kids, and finished off the night with my Doula Training and my final evening Yoga class.  I feel great, all the Yoga energy and my nutrition program had me going, and going, and going all day.  I feel excited writing this blog and feeling back to myself again.

Excited for my workout tomorrow, and love all the happy energy around the Thanksgiving Holiday, everyone is feeling grateful and thankful to spend time with family and friends.

I feel so blessed for my husband and my family, supporting me on my mission of health and happiness, and spreading it to my community and the world.

Coach Yulia





No comments:

Post a Comment