Friday, November 16, 2012

Go, Go, Go, STOP

I have a feeling I have used this title before, but it really suits today in a very good way.  I have been working since this morning at 9am, and just came back from my oldest son and I getting our hair done. 

Shabbat today starts at 4:32pm, OMG, so I am literally squeezing it in.  Grateful to my husband for being the amazing cook that he is, he took my daughter from school, and she is still napping, she was a little under the weather last night.

My baby was hanging out while we were getting our hair done, ate a whole banana, and drank a whole bottle, my big boy is growing, Thank God.

Life is amazing when it clicks, and today has had its non stop, but now that I am home, I am so happy, thankful, and feel so good that I have designed my life, and I am not done yet, but for now I am done.

Shabbat Shalom
Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment