Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Perspective vs Perception


In my baby's opinion it is so delicious to have some toes with your breakfast!

Both of these words are a way of saying "this is my take on it/ this is the way I see it/ this is my point of view/ this is my opinion."

"Perception" is the process by which sensory information is received and interpreted by the brain. It's often used legally to point up that two witnesses see the same events differently.

To put something in perspective is to look at it in relation to its surroundings or other relevant information.  It also describes the nature of depth perception.

I just had a civil conversation with someone about religion, and in our recent election where politics was in every nook and cranny; I feel it is so important to realize that we all have our own opinion that is true for our life and our world.

This goes for relationships, for pregnancy, birth, and how to raise children.  Who we are attracted to, the traits we feel are important and essential.

I firmly believe that we can always keep learning from everyone that crosses our path, even learning what not do to, or how we do not want to live our life, sometimes it is exactly what we need to make us feel that what we are doing, how we are living is the exact place we want to be.

"The bottom line is gratitude and appreciation for the blessings in our life, the more we are present to them, the more we will be aware when the right things cross our path.

Life is so beautiful when you are really connected to who you are and to what your really want and do not want in your life.

I love to talk about this kind of stuff,
Lets start a Conversation,
Coach  Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment