Friday, November 2, 2012

AMAZING+AWESOME=APPRECIATION

my daughter and husband in the background :)
Today was one of those days that connections were made, apologies for misunderstandings were accepted, and I am so excited that I live the life I life.

Here is a synopsis:

5:30am
All kids woke up, getting ready for school, husband took the older ones to school.

8am:
met with an amazing client who is ready to refocus on her goals, reconnected from a crazy few  months of life happening.

9:50am
taught a private Yoga with an amazing friend and client who just became a grandma, just in conversation about her last few days, was able to help the new parents out today, feel blessed.

11am
talked to my sister in law who just had her third baby boy, was so nice to hear her voice, I am happy for her and her new life (double entendre)

11:15am
another private Yoga with a wonderful friend and client, she told me about 2 job opportunities, and I had a good friend that could really use it, and another random woman that I don't even know that called in to where I was working looking for a job.  Excited to be invited to her house tonight for Shabbat :)

12:15pm
dropped of necessary items to new parents

12:30pm
met with a friend and client, we haven't seen each other for a long time, we talked about a lot of things, about where we were in life, and everything made sense, you really never know what another person is going through, unless you take time to listen.

1:30pm
picked up my kids from school

2:30pm
met one of my dearest friends for lunch with all the kids, made an invitation to two cute girls who were in love with my baby, told them about all the fitness and nutrition things I do :)

Just skyped with my parents and cousins in Atlanta, Shabbat is around the corner, finishing up last minute things so I can completely turn off.

This day was fabulous,
Shabbat Shalom
here is my big boy, and husband in the background :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your sister and law ;@)

    U look great and your kids R indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete