Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pushing it

What an amazing non stop day,

Last night everything was clicking, I think it was after a good Thanksgiving meal that everyone was ready to work it off.  I had 8 people come out to the Santa Monica Fit Club this morning at 9am, there were 300 people there total, AMAZING!  I left the baby at home with my husband, took the sand toys for Eli Tzvi and Ziona Sofia, she found some ladies to play with, and a cool 8 year old kid was playing catch with him and then built cool castles with the sand toys.  #LOVE MY LIFE




Taught a Yoga class right after.

Then in Long Beach, my fellow Russian Jews had a huge event the whole weekend, it was a Thanksgiving Shabbaton, I found out about it too late to participate, but went down with all my kids to meet everyone, and catch a discount to the Aquarium, unfortunately there weren't enough people that wanted to go to get the discount, so we just hung out a bit, I am always excited to get the kids out of the house for an adventure.

It feels good when so many good things happen, but I also felt like I was running, I didn't feel like I over scheduled, it just all happened that people said yes, some things were a tight squeeze, but once in a while, you have to ride the wave, even if its super intense.

On my way to teach a Yoga class.

On the sad side, two of my friends had their father's pass away this weekend, I cannot even imagine.  My heart goes out to them and the rest of the family. 

Treasure life,
Treasure yourself,
Treasure the people in your life,
It really is a gift,

Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a gift.

Be present my friends,
So you don't miss a thing,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment