Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Precision

My wedding dress was very simple and classic in the front, and the back
was magic, the wow factor was what people were left with
This word ran through my head as I was teaching my Pilates class this evening.  All workouts and sports are amazing and specific to whatever the goal is, however I feel that Pilates goes deep and precise, exactly to the focused point that is being worked on, and that is what you feel the next day, in a good way.

An amazing coach in my Herbalife family has just reached a huge milestone, it is beyond a six figure income, and the most amazing part, is that he did it his way, I completely identify with him and admire him.  He has attracted inspiring leaders that jumped right in to the opportunity, got amazing results, and went on to inspire literally thousands of people.






I love that he is an athlete, and he is one of the founders of our Fit Club model, that now even corporate is using as an example of how to do the business when they train all over the country and all over the world.  He is also a navy seal and has designed our workout format, it is fun, challenging, yet doable for every kind of person, for any goal.

I am the type of person that tries to always tries to be real, genuine, present, its not always easy, especially with clients and even with kids.  I want to inspire and lead, and that sometimes means to let go.  To teach and let the student, client, or child fly and discover their own understanding and expression of what they learned.

All we can do is be passionate and speak from the heart,
How other people take it is how they take it,
It is as simple as that,
Find what you love,
Find what makes you happy,
Find who you love,
Find who makes you happy,
Keep searching until you do,
It's worth the ride.

I keep on trying to squeeze too much in,
and I am aware that we all have to create a schedule that fits our life.  So as we search we must also check into our gut, how does it feel, that is the gauge, trust it.

Trust You,
Coach Yulia





No comments:

Post a Comment