Monday, November 19, 2012

Capture the Moment

After a few days of not feeling so good, yesterday late afternoon the kids and I were hanging out on the grass, I had to get the camera, and with one hand, got an amazing shot, after a lot of others, of course :)  Afterwards, had the most amazing Doula Training, learned something new about nutrition and the pregnant mother, it really is important what you eat not only for you, but for the baby, for the body to cary the baby to term, there are so amazing details, excited to share as I learn.  Healthy weight gain and Healthy swelling are ok, and it is all based on what you are putting in your body, Nutrition is KEY, and many doctors are not asking women what they are eating, they are just putting them on a scale, it is so individual, depends on what weight the woman was before pregnancy, among other factors.  Please message me for info if you have any questions.


OK, not my best angle, but I love Eli Tzvi's eyes, and Ziona Sofia's leaning her head on her hand, the baby is not too comfortable, but not bad for a one handed pic!

I have an open day, yet a day of needing to get a lot of stuff done.  Enjoying my iPhone, writing my to do's in my notes section.  Things always pop into my head, and since I am always on the go, I may remember it too late.  Kids are in school, my husband took the baby for the morning.  I have a gig at 1pm, so before then I also want to fold all the laundry and do the dishes, Thank God my husband does so much at home, when I am here and have some time, I must contribute.  I am so undomestic, its from childhood, my mom was more of a cook than a cleaner, and my father would make us clean, I loathed it, I swore I would have cleaning help one day.

The universe listened to my plea and I have an OCD cleanaholic, Thank God for this addiction, better than any other, yes extreme at times, but I will take it.  I had a great workout this morning in the park, yes our gorgeous LA weather is so wonderful, there is really no excuse not to take advantage of it.  I am just happy I found a workout I enjoy, that is a big deal for me.  I do not want to be in the gym all day, I like to do a workout and then get back to my non stop life.  It actually feels like a break from it all, I really enjoy it.  Workouts should not be a chore, when you have your nutrition on point, the workout is a bonus.  Remember 80% Nutrition and 20% Exercise.  Are you working out every day 2-3 hours without results?  Ask yourself, how are you fueling your body.  I would love to share ideas and tips. 

Count your blessings my friends,
It may look greener on the other side,
But Everyone Has Their Stuff,
Without Stuff We Would Be Bored,
Loving Life,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment