Thursday, May 31, 2012

Working Mom



Here I am, it's the end of the month and I have a really busy day, working to hit some goals, and will go at it til midnight if I have to.  I love having my own business, I have never liked having a boss or making someone else money.  However employing yourself and being your own boss takes discipline and organization, there is nobody to answer to but yourself.  I love this picture but wish Matisyahu looked at the camera, he isn't as picture happy as me, he kept turning his head back and forth, he loves being on his belly :)

Starting this morning I have been at the Active Nutrition Club most of the day.  It is in Culver City, CA, and this is where I hold my Hot Mama Free Power Walk, afterwards I was meeting with one of the moms, getting her started on a Nutrition Program, and customizing her day of eating.  My partner Ashley was at Santa Monica College at a Career Fair representing our business, and spreading the word that we are growing, and are looking for more coaches and leaders.  The flexibility is what I love the best, I am so grateful that I can work with my baby by my side.   We have an open house today for people that are interested to learn more about the coaching that we do, then I have a Zumba class, and if I haven't reached my goals for the month, I will plug away until the clock strikes twelve.  Luckily most days are not this crazy, Thank God for my supportive husband, kids in school, and my baby being a great right hand (literally in this pic!)

OMG! 7pm - Sam had to run an errand, baby is fussy and I'm trying to put my older two to sleep.  Lately I just tell them to stay in their room and play if they are not ready to sleep.  It's amazing how they have so much energy after waking up at 6am and only Ziona Sofia naps maybe for an hour during school.  You know what they say...For the first two years you teach kids to walk and talk, and the rest of their lives you tell them to sit down and be quiet - lol.

Just feeling blessed for creating my life, anyone can do it, part of it is how you were raised, genetics, environment.  Then there comes a time where there is nobody and nothing to blame, you just look at yourself, take responsibility for all of your actions, realize everything that you have done has brought you to where you are.  Once you realize this, the world is your oyster - I hear all these phrases, and I am using them, but what I really mean is, all your dreams WILL come true.  I have a great CD that is inspiring me, if anyone wants to borrow it, let me know, I am happy to mail it anywhere.

Acknowledge, Decide, Thrive,
Coach Yulia







1 comment:

  1. I lovvve this photo of U and your baby ;@) such a modern Mum

    ReplyDelete