Friday, May 18, 2012

The day flies by....how do I get it all done?



One of my everyday goals is to clean and organize.  So I decided to consult with Matisyahu and get his advice on how to plan my day.  He was telling me that I can do anything I want, but when he is hungry or needs to be changed, I need to stop what I am doing and help him out :)

This goal never ends of course, because the laundry piles, up, and when I meet new clients, I need to still follow up with current clients.  Managing my time and keeping a calendar has always been a challenge, and now with 3 kids, I still have not found the "perfect" system if one exists.  I honestly think like with anything else in life, there is no one way.  Some people like to use their phone, others need to write it, and the lucky few who have personal assistants, which I plan to have one day!

I like to give my all to my clients as well as my family, and there have been times when an appointment has slipped my mind, and to run a successful business, that just cannot happen.  So I am getting advice from everyone around me, and if anyone wants to chip in, please message me, I am always ready to learn more.

I am also someone that is very firm on having balance, so my Yoga class this morning that I take with my amazing teacher, who is turning 80 this coming week, was very important for my peace of mind, even though I had a million other things to do.  I always say you have to put yourself first, or who else is going to do it for you?

For the mothers out there, it is so important you take care of mama, to have energy for everyone and everything in your life.  Get a massage once in a while, find healthy activities that you like, there are options with and without your children.  Nutrition plays a big part not only in how you look but how you feel, make sure you are drinking a lot of water, and eating enough protein.  It helps your muscle tone, bone strength, and to burn 14 calories of body fat a day!   Do you want more specific measurements and facts for your goals?  Free Wellness Profiles available to anyone that reads this blog and enjoys it :)

I feel like I did not get much done today, but thank god its the Day of Rest, so there is no pressure, just to enjoy what is and be thankful.

Shabbat Shalom,
Yulia

1 comment:

  1. Because U R WONDERFUL. Love this photo by the way, U communicating with your son...

    ReplyDelete