Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday

Ahhh the beginning of the week for most people, and to do lists and plans, especially with baby I find sometimes the day flies by and it feels like nothing has been checked off the list.  I started my day teaching Yoga to kids, and then visited a client, and then went with my fellow Hot Mama Ashley to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting," it was a great movie, and it was Mommy Movie Monday, so everyone had a baby, and when you heard crying, nobody cared, it was great.  We went there not only to enjoy ourselves, but to promote our Hot Mama Club and our Free Power Walk.
I chose this picture to represent what many people feel is the start of a stable life and money, nowadays that is mostly not the case.  I feel lucky to be in the Wellness Industry where the need and demand is more and more, especially for preventive maintenance.  People are feeling that it is worthwhile to invest in their health, instead of paying doctors bills later, or getting on the "legal" drugs, which people get hooked on and addicted to as well.  It's actually kind of scary how pharmaceuticals change the chemistry and energy of a person, and the worst part, there are always horrible side effects, where sometimes you have to take another medication for the side effects.  Sorry to say but it is a big business, one I want nothing to do with, God Willing NEVER!


So today I had all of these plans to do calls and emails for my business, as well as promotion, but when I got home, baby kept me busy, I was tired, tried to lay down a little before the kids got home from school.  Once they got home I decided to help out in the kitchen and with the laundry, luckily my husband is very hands on at home, but it sure all piles up with three kids.  Before you know it, dinner time and bed time, now the older ones are asleep, we are about to give the baby a bath, and enjoy some down time, but for me it is what have I really needed to do that I haven't done yet.  My degree was a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, which steered me towards Cruise Ships and Travel.  I was so done with the "Service" industry, when I moved to LA I was looking for something totally different.

I have to say, the challenge is being my own boss and not making excuses, but I would rather have it this way than work 9-5 or longer any day.  I feel so grateful for my Health and Nutrition Coaching and Yoga, Thank You God, for giving me these gifts, so I can live the life of my dreams.

I have always told everyone that one day I will have a private jet, not for show, but to travel to every corner of the world - I really see it in my future, maybe not tomorrow, but I know I got something good going, many seeds have been planted, and now that we are refocusing from Reproduction of children to Production in our businesses - Get Ready World - HERE I COME! (by the way all my friends and clients and family, we will be travelling together, I will pick you up :)

Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. U R soo right about the medecine industry... U certainly see as well many of hollywoodians that do estectic cirurgies no?

    ReplyDelete