Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What did you have for breakfast?

Just finished my breakfast shake, chocolate yumminess!  Did you know it takes 21 days to form a habit?  I tell all of my clients to try the Nutrition Program full on for one month, and see what happens.  I always take weight, bodyfat, and circumference measurements so we can stay on track, and celebrate results.  Our lives get so busy, that sometimes we literally forget to eat, and I am not a cook, so making the decision of what to eat while I was running out the door has always been my challenge.

This morning we are getting our older kids ready for school, and have a busy day planned, and it took me a while to realize I did not have my shake yet.  You are supposed to have a complete and nutritious breakfast within an hour of waking up, that is what keeps your blood sugar leveled and metabolism on track to burn body fat.  I am restarting my own Nutrition Program full on this coming Monday, I have been nesting with the baby and letting my body heal, he is turning six weeks this Saturday, and IT'S ON my friends.  I do my morning shake daily, because it is the easiest way for me to feel full and get what my body needs, and then focus on feeding the kids and getting them ready for school.  Now I will be getting on the "lean" program, which is 2 shakes, 1 meal, and snacks throughout the day.  Especially since I am nursing, I need to keep replenishing myself, the baby will take what he needs.  I would be lost without this program, I feel so full of energy, and ready to spring into the world on Monday - YAY!

Before kids, thanks to good genes and living a healthy active lifestyle, I overall liked how I looked, but I always had a little belly, which I enjoyed as feminine and sexy.  I realize now that "healthy" eating of chicken, fish, salads, etc. is wonderful, but most of us are not getting our Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) that the Food and Drug Administration says is necessary for our health and vitality.  What many people are not getting enough of is protein, and that is what keeps you full, maintains your lean muscle, and burns body fat.  I am excited for the first time in my life to be able to have the abs of my dreams :)

Most women bounce back after their first baby, I had mine 18 months apart, and my girl really blew me up.  When I gave birth to her I really felt lost with how I was going to get healthy and fit again, not only for myself, but for my husband and my business.  That is when I found my coach who put me on a nutrition program, I lost 10 pounds my first month, doing only one hike a week and one yoga a week.  It literally changed my life and made me the happiest person ever when I learned that its 80% Nutrition and 20% Exercise.  Now I could learn how to keep my body healthy, and do exercise for fun to get in the best shape of my life.  Ultimately its about feeling good, and finding what works for your life, it is such an individual journey, It was so wonderful to have a program customized just for me, and now I am excited to help others feel how I feel.

Tip of the day:  When your body is working right, WEIGHT LOSS IS JUST A SIDE EFFECT!

I also feel that since I have been on my nutrition program, my energy levels are up, I used to always take a lot of naps, now there is no time for naps with kids.  I also believe that when you are healthy before your pregnancy, you bounce back not only physically, but emotionally as well. 

Find Your Best, Feel Your Best, Be Your Best,
Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. I see U tired on this photo though? Your program seems good hey...

    ReplyDelete