Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hot Mama


Do you see me by the door? It was right before Matisyahu surprised me, I was leading the Hot Mama Club at Active Nutrition with my fellow coaches.  Now I am back full force after baby and excited to do it with my baby and with my partner and fellow coach Ashley, she is a single 20 year old mom, with an amazing 5 month old boy.  She found the coaching work when she was 8 months pregnant, had horrible heartburn, and was gaining too much weight.  She got on her own nutrition program with Herbalife, her heartburn went away, and she lost 4 pounds of excess weight, and after baby went on to lose 35 pounds, she looks and feels better than ever.

I am so excited to lose 30 pounds by my birthday in October, with each baby I kept an extra 10 pounds, at my wedding I was 130, and looking and feeling good.  It would be great to fit into my wedding dress :)  The amazing thing is some moms have the exact opposite goal, on the outside they look slim, but are weak and low energy.  I have two that have started their maintenance program, which basically means that they get the nutrition they are missing, but stay the size that they are, and have energy for their kids and their life.

I love to customize, and add what you are missing, I do not believe in diets, when you cut things out, you lose the nutrients.  Most things in our society are high calorie and low nutrient, I switch that around, and you still eat, and its yummy, and its a science, so the body starts working like a well oiled machine!

We do our Hot Mama Club every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am, message me to add you to my Meetup Group.  The best part is that its FREE - its about building community, sharing stories, and being active together.  The best part for ME is that I get to work out, and have people to talk to, I feel like its my social life - lol. 

I feel so blessed to have a career where I get in the best health shape of my life, and inspire and teach others to get in the best health and shape of their life, not to mention having energy to do it all.

Hope to see you at our Hot Mama Club soon!

Coach Yulia
323.377.0707

1 comment:

  1. 13 hot mamas and U do it for free... because it is about building community meaning these hot mamas R only jewish? I like when U write it is about sharing stories, bonding, being active together: That is wonderful what U R doing there Yulia: BRAVO . In France, all Jews in a business never do anything for free...

    ReplyDelete