Friday, May 25, 2012

Non Stop Friday

Wow, it's 5:30pm, I have had different thoughts, different things happen throughout the day.  I have so many ideas, but I just gotta do this now.  Today not only starts the Day of Rest, but right after is the Holiday of Shavuot.  While the rest of America is partying it up or traveling during Memorial Day weekend, my family and I will be celebrating with our community.  This will be the first time I will stop my daily blogging because on Jewish holidays we turn off from the world.  We do not drive, no TV, computer, phones are off, so I will resume my blog Monday night when the holiday is over.  We are celebrating the Jewish people receiving the Ten Commandments. 
The perfect picture opportunity just happened, I just came back from having my hair done, and my gorgeous daughter just came into the webcam and waved.  I keep on getting distracted, and all the thoughts I have keep on getting interrupted.  I think a few days off will revive me.  With three kids, when one is sleeping or playing, there is another one who wants mama.  My husband is running around getting last minute things for the next few days.  It is really crazy, I had all these ideas where I was even writing down other topics for different days, but at this point I feel blank and ready to turn off the world.  Next week will be a busy week, it is the last days of the month, my children's school is coming to an end soon, we want to visit my family.  Always trying to clean and organize house, but while the baby sleeps, all I want to do is take a breath, rest, and mostly blog :)

Honestly my friends, there is just nothing left, I am signing off, and wishing everyone to recharge from this amazing weekend.

Yulia

1 comment:

  1. In Panama, the jewish community is huge...we know when they R turning off from the world as we can see all of them walking in 1 particular area!

    ReplyDelete