Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Silly Thrills


I am married six years, so seven years ago I was living with my roommate in a nice two bedroom apartment, we were about to have a dinner party, and we got infested with flies.  It was so weird, it has never happened to me before, usually its one here and there, she was a total cleanaholic, I had no idea where they all came from.  I had to search all over town for a fly swatter, couldn't find it, not in the 99 cent store, not in Target, not anywhere, it was nuts.  So I settled for a bug spray, if you can imagine me standing on chairs spritzing each fly and then picking it up to put it in the garbage, hoping I would get all of them before the guests arrived.

I don't know when or where I got this awesome fly swatter you see in the picture, but wow do I have power with it, BUGS HAVE NO CHANCE! It totally gives me a thrill that with my quick eye, coordination, and swift strength, they are no match for me :)  My neighbor is deathly scared of bugs and hanging outside her door was a really horrible looking spider, all fat and green, I climbed up on a chair, it did give me goose bumps, but I did step up and save the day - lol.

What else gives me silly thrills?  Riding the roller coaster with my oldest had me screaming with joy, sinking into a tub full of balls with my baby had me flashing back to childhood fun.  Jumping, I absolutely LOVE jumping, and so do ALL kids, it just has us all feeling so good, like superheroes I suppose.  So starting today, I am getting on my Rebounder, it is not a trampoline for tricks, it is a workout and health apparatus, and I am getting my cardio, strength, and lymphatic cleansing on.  Want to hear more about it?  coachyulia@gmail.com, or 323.377.0707 - now that the kids are in school, I actually have time to recommit to my personal goals.  These are not excuses, yes you can always make time, but for me my rest, energy, and health are the priority always.  Consistency is the key to success - 80% Nutrition, 20% Exercise, plus sleep, water, and HAPPINESS.

NO FLY ZONE,
NO STRESS ZONE,
Find your Silly Thrills that get you in your happy place,
Swat those troubles away, or at least figure out how to deal with them or live with them,
I am just typing away,
Not sure what I want to say,
Enjoying my free time today,
while my baby lay,
napping before he gets up to play,
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment