Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Love When Doors Close


Throughout my life I have tried so many things, and some of them didn't work out, and it was OK with me.  Before I started working on cruise ships there was an opportunity to do a study abroad work program in Ukraine in the winter.  I was born in Moscow, and I love to travel, I know Russian, I had to get reference letters from my bosses, who at the time were bar owners of the most awesome bar ever that I cocktailed and bartended at.   They didn't choose me, I was definitely sad for a minute, ego I suppose, but man am I glad I was pointed in another direction.

This keeps happening to me and the new doors that open are just mind boggling.  That has happened to me twice today.  Because of two doors closing, I have gotten two new amazing openings that are exactly what I have been looking for at this point in my life.

I am in awe of how it all works, of being present, of dreaming, of knowing when the right thing is right, and to let go when a door is closed.

I feel vibrations all over, tingles, possibilities, a new stage of my life has begun.  I am finished birthing children and will begin birthing my talents and gifts that I can share with the world.

Thank You For Appreciating Me,
Coach Yulia

My daughter was telling me this morning how much she loves her breakfast kids shake, Thanks Herbalife for making it easy some mornings, although that was her second meal already, I made her buckwheat, Russian style, with cottage cheese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment