Sunday, August 11, 2013

Magic Sunset Yoga


I love days that just flow and you really do not have any idea where they will end up.  I had a Yoga class at 5pm and then another one at 8:30pm, in between I am free to go home or to have other appointments. What do I mean by free? My wonderful husband is with the kids and I can do what I need to do when I need to do it without checking in, without hesitation, this was the magic of today.

This morning we just took it easy, then I had to get a few things, so I ran some errands with the kids, then we visited my mother in law.  I got them home right before I had to run to my first class, on my way there I got a text from my friend that their scheduled Yoga teacher hurt his back and could I do it.  I was so excited to say yes, it was the perfect opportunity to fly to the beach and see that gorgeous sunset you see in the above pic.

I had my pony tails, a cute top, this was right where Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach meet, I just felt so free, so present, and so blessed to do what I love, enjoy, and have a beautiful energy exchange.  I ended the night with my Mitzva Yoga, I do it for my Jewish community every Sunday night for only $5, and had a wonderful group.  Got home a while ago, spent some time with my husband, now finishing up the blog and some emails, and I am off to dream land.

Have a wonderful week,
Coach Yulia

My good friend Robin, who introduced me to Herbalife, and also to the amazing world of Veterans, she asked me to do Yoga on the beach for them last minute this evening, and I was so happy I had that time free, it was AMAZING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment