Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just Breathe


Everything is amazing, everything is great, everyone is getting along, and then it happens, CHAOS.  Yes I am a Yoga teacher, but I am also human and my first instinct is to get defensive and attack in any situation believe it or not.  Since teaching for over 10 years, I have really slowed down my reaction time, and take a moment to breathe, assess the situation, and then react the right way at that time and maybe process it later, or just shake it off, because sometimes it is only a big deal in that specific moment.

Have a busy day in Mommy Camp, have a play date in a home of a fellow mommy, she has fun splashy things all over her yard, and then we have a swim lesson later this afternoon.  I finish off the night with teaching two classes, one prenatal and one a private couple - AHHH my balance, Thank God.

Just came back from a circumcision ceremony, it was beautiful, one of my prenatal mamas gave birth eight days ago, and she looks and feels amazing, Thank God.  Everything is good, I think that is something to repeat over and over, It's all good, because it really is.  All the craziness in between is just life, and with each others support, conversation, and breathing, we can all get through it.

Last night I had an amazing interview with a potential Doula client, it is so cool to hear of a mother's journey, and just talk about what she really wants, and allow the mom to be strong in what she wants and have support for what she wants is everything.   Pregnant mama's, take it easy, let people do things for you, enjoy the miracle of it all, and for those of you with new babies, let yourself heal, let people help you, and enjoy the wonder of the new beautiful soul in front of you.

Every stage of life is just so precious, and it goes by in a blink of an eye.  These are good check-ins, good reminders to always stop, feel, listen, hear, taste, and smell the life right in front of you.  Even the craziness stirs up passions, brings up the monster inside, and makes us face all the different energies inside of us.

Embrace the Challenge,
That's What I am Trying to Do,
This adventure of Marriage and Children is definitely my Homework from God,
Positive view will get me through,
What is cute about your kids?
Let that get you through,
Community, Friends, Support, Conversation, Getting it out Gets You Through,
Coach Yulia


No comments:

Post a Comment