Monday, September 16, 2013

Women's Wellness Club

The ideas keep coming, our community is missing a focused space for all things women's wellness.  I am excited to start envisioning this, and anyone that would love to brainstorm and collaborate, I am open.  Anyone that just wants to kvetch, share, or just absorb amazing feminine energy, its all good.

Was with my baby all day running errands, he napped in the car on the way to the Herbalife warehouse to pick up some products for a client.  Then we went to visit my amazing Doula Teacher, www.supportedbirth.com and he was just hanging out checking out my phone next to the cute doggie.  I have a couple of births coming up, and I am so excited and honored to be part of the process. 

My focus is to stay grateful and present into what flows into my life, take advantage of the opportunities and open doors, and to genuinely love the energy exchange.




Yesterday was so cool, my good friend told me there was a Thomas the Train event in the Grove, so all our kids got together, her baby was home with her husband.  It was nice to hang out, I just snapped this picture caught the kids by surprise, but my daughter is always camera ready :)

Feeling Blessed,
Excited for the continuation of our non stop holidays,
Excited for all the possibilities of this year,
Focusing on staying calm and really listening, especially to my children,
Chag Sameach,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment