Saturday, September 28, 2013

Serving and Cleaning and Serving and Cleaning...


This past month has been a doozy, non stop celebration, totally stepping off the world and routines to be part of ancient traditions, tons of food, and now its done and I am glad.  Vacations and holidays make us appreciate coming back home and getting back to our routine. 

FINALLY the kids are all asleep and I can get back to blogging, its been a few days, and now there won't be any holidays for quite a while.  I am so excited to get everyone into getting healthy and fit in a fun way.  This is like New Years Day for the Jewish community, everyone is so stuffed, and done eating excessively, and definitely put on a few in the last month, looking to start fresh.

That is all we can really do is just start fresh, and find something that feels good, is fun, and easily fits into our schedule and lifestyle.  A tall order?  I don't think so, its making something available, affordable, and easy to get to, fun to do, I am ready to meet that need.

I am calling for an OCTOBER CHALLENGE, and I am opening it up to everyone in LA, all my friends all over the USA, and all my friends all over the world.  Why don't you bring your friends along too? More details to come tomorrow, they say you are 15% more productive, efficient, and motivated exercising with a friend, imagine a group of friends.

So the title of this post specifically refers to my kids, but also to this month of holidays where it is a big part to have meals and guests, usually twice a day, everyone is cooking non stop.  So for a lot of people it has been all about serving and cleaning, and as a mom I feel that is what I do all day when I am home with them, serving and cleaning the never ending mess.

I always remind myself these are good problems to have,
Shavua Tov,
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Good Luck to all my fellow Herbalife Coaches in the Herbalife Triathlon of Los Angeles tomorrow,
Coach Yulia 

No comments:

Post a Comment