Saturday, September 14, 2013

Almost a Grape

Last night we started our almost 26 hour fast, I was doing great, I was helping to run the kids program in our synagogue.  A wonderful friend came to help, and the kids were pretty mellow, played great together.  I was giving everyone snacks no problem, and then I reached into the bag I brought for my own kids, washed some grapes, and immediately popped one in my mouth -- I spit it right out, remembering, OH YEAH, I'm Fasting!  So funny with our kids, we do things automatically, that grape almost did me in, but luckily my brain, even with no food or water was functioning.
 
He got gorgeous hazel, green, brown, gray mix
We came home in the late afternoon, my husband stayed there until sundown.  I really wanted them all to go to sleep at their usual bedtime, 7pm, worked for the older kids, but my baby took a late nap, and now Thank God my husband is home and putting him to sleep.  Overall I did OK, a little lightheaded, and weak, but not really hungry or tired.

My shape of eyes I think :)
Happy I am done, figuring out how to entertain the kids tomorrow, then finishing with a couple of Yoga classes tomorrow night.  I have my phone on standby for a Doula client, and am so excited to work out with my Herbalife Clients for Free, it is all included in there Nutrition Program.

I'm feeling kind of out of it, but blessed for everything on my plate - LITERALLY.
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment